Saturday 28 March 2015

Art of Minimalism


“Minimalism means not trying to improve perfection.” 

                                                                                       - Bryant McGill

Hello all you lovely people
I am pretty excited about this post as this is the first black and white post for Moda Yalda. I love black and white pictures so I wanted this post to be prefect.
Well this post combines two trends : Boyfriend Fashion and Minimalism.

Minimalist trend is all about doing away with the things that are not essential, being more with less.
Boyfriend fashion originated with borrowing and wearing boyfriend's clothes. The two main important wear the look is making it over sized and rolling the sleeves. Boyfriend trend is about wearing a size bigger than what you normally wear and rolling up the sleeves gives a feminine look and balances the sleeves that would look too big otherwise.

In this post I am doing the minimalist boyfriend trend. I am wearing a over sized black tee shirt dress from adagio. If you don't get the tee shirt dress, you can get a tee two sizes bigger than your actual size from the men's section and you are sorted.
I did away with all the accessories except for a tribal choker and charm necklace. Reflector sunglasses and DIY holographic statement clutch completed the look with my favorite Litas.














 
Tribal choker and camel charm necklace : Delhi Haat, Dastkar Mela

Boyfriend tee dress : Adagio | Sunglasses : Dulce Couture ( also worn here ) | Holographic clutch : DIY | Litas : streetstylestore ( also worn here ) 

I hope you like the look and how I styled the Boyfriend tee. If you guys want me to a DIY of the holographic clutch mention in the comments below.
If you try this look, tag #modayaldagirls and I will feature it on my Instagram.
Have a happy weekend,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment