Monday 15 December 2014

Flower child



"She wore flowers in her hair and carried magic secret in her eyes."

― Arundhati RoyThe God of Small Things








Dress - Handmade and handpainted by mom | Heels : Vansons
On my lips - Flat Out Fabulous MAC

Photography : Aditya Saxena
Edited by me.

I am truly a flower child, give me flowers everyday and I'll be happy for the rest of my life. I have been collecting wild flowers since the time I remember. I used to spend hours during my games period in school collecting flowers. I had gone crazy when mom gifted me this dress with flowers painted on it. I have been in love with co-ords trend ( also called two piece dress, also twin set ).
Co-ords have been my uniform this summer. It only seems fitting to post this look now as yesterday was my mom's birthday.

This twin set has a crop top and midi skirt with handpainted flower details. I added a pop of pink to brighten the whole neutral look. The back of the crop top is pretty amazing with flowers painted on the entire back.
I am planning to sell this dress, so all you pretty people who love handmade and handpainted stuff like me and want to buy this dress please drop a mail here.

Giveaway is open till 20th so like us on  instagram and facebook and participate.



No comments:

Post a Comment